Quarterly Innovations Stakeholders Meetings
Innovations Stakeholders Meetings are held quarterly and focus on topics related to the North Carolina Innovations Waiver program.
All are welcome. The information exchanged is primarily intended for:
- Innovations Waiver participants
- Family members and caregivers of Innovations Waiver participants
- Service providers
Attendees will receive information and provide feedback regarding:
- Innovations Waiver services implementation, including Employer of Record
- Supports Intensity Scale (SIS) policy and use
- Resource allocation policy and use
We value your privacy and adhere to confidentiality regulations. Case-specific information will not be discussed during the meeting, and will be referred to the appropriate contact.
September meeting information coming soon!