Please use the browser Chrome to view the Vaya Health Calendar.
- This event has passed.
Community Support Team (CST) Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) Training
July 30 @ 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
This 15-hour Community Support Team (CST) Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) training, offered by Alliance Health, will be offered via a web-based platform across three days: July 28th-30th, starting at 8 AM. Staff will need to pre-register by July 26th so that handouts can be emailed to participants ahead of time. This training will be limited to 20 participants. The link for registration will follow this list of important information:
· To get credit for the training, you must actively participate in all 3 days of training (8 AM to 1:30 PM).
· Partial credit will not be awarded.
· Make arrangements to participate via laptop/PC/webcam. This will be a live and interactive training.
· Make arrangements to join the Zoom meeting and be ready to start by 8 AM each day.
· When you register using the link below, be sure to select all 3 dates.
· After you register, you will receive an automatic confirmation email. It will list 7:30 AM as the start time. That’s to allow time for the trainers to set up and for participants to get logged in and ready to go by 8 AM.
· When you join the Zoom meetings, it’s best to join by computer audio. Please do not join by computer audio and dial-in; doing both may cause feedback.
Register for all three (3) dates at:
Please note that this virtual training will be held by Alliance Health. This is a statewide training. It is not Vaya specific.