- This event has passed.
ONLINE Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Seminar One: 2-day
September 24, 2020 @ 9:00 am – September 25, 2020 @ 3:00 pm
This class will be conducted online, requiring Internet, video and audio connection.
WRAP® is an evidence-based self-management and recovery system developed by a group of people with mental health difficulties who struggled to incorporate wellness tools and strategies into their lives. There is no cost to attend. Click to register for this class.
WRAP® is designed to:
- * Decrease and prevent intrusive or troubling feelings and behaviors;
- * Increase personal empowerment;
- * Improve quality of life; and
- * Assist people in achieving their life goals and dreams.
What you’ll learn:
- * Five key recovery concepts
- * How to make your own Wellness Recovery Action Plan®
- * How to use and share your plan
Who should attend?
- * Individuals living with mental health, substance use and/or intellectual/ developmental disability issues and their loved ones who want to create positive change in the way they feel or increase their enjoyment in life
- * Individuals who want to increase their understanding of mental health recovery concepts, skills and strategies