Permanent Supportive Housing Online Training
December 8, 2020 @ 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
NOTE: This is a multi-day online training held for 4 days Dec. 8, 9, 15 and 16 from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Community Support Team (CST) providers are preparing to provide ongoing tenancy support services as part of a new state policy. Learn more about the evidence-based model for Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) and improve both understanding and practice of the PSH model.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- PSH core principles
- Benefits that individuals experience using PSH
- The three phases of tenancy (including key activities, assessments, goal development, barriers and challenges)
- Overview of the CST PSH Implementation Assessment Tool
- An overview of the history of the PSH model
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
- Attendees must be present for all four days of training to receive a certificate of completion. No partial credit will be awarded.
- Late arrivals (more than 30 minutes) will NOT receive credit.
- Participants must have access to audio and video at all times via laptop, iPad, etc. (phones cannot be used for video).
- If you cannot attend the training, notify Vaya as soon as possible so other staff will have the opportunity to attend.
QUESTIONS? Contact Melissa Ledbetter at 828-225-2785, ext. 3320, or at Melissa.Ledbetter@vayahealth.com