- This event has passed.
*Class full* Two-day Wellness Recovery Action Plan Training [Asheville]
February 19 @ 9:00 am - February 20 @ 4:00 pm
WRAP® is an evidence-based self-management and recovery system developed by a group of people with mental health difficulties who struggled to incorporate wellness tools and strategies into their lives. WRAP® is designed to: decrease and prevent intrusive or troubling feelings and behaviors; increase personal empowerment; improve quality of life; and assist people in achieving their life goals and dreams.
What you’ll learn:
- Five key recovery concepts
- How to make your own Wellness Recovery Action Plan®
- How to use and share your plan
Who should attend?
- Individuals living with mental health, substance use and/or intellectual/developmental disability issues and their loved ones who want to create positive change in the way they feel or increase their enjoyment in life
- Individuals who want to increase their understanding of mental health recovery concepts, skills and strategies
There is no cost to attend.
This class is full. Please register for another date or click here to add your name to our WRAP waiting list.