ONLINE Two-day Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Training
April 15, 2020 @ 9:00 am – April 16, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
WRAP® is an evidence-based self-management and recovery system developed by a group of people with mental health difficulties who struggled to incorporate wellness tools and strategies into their lives. There is no cost to attend. The course will require video/audio online interaction. Click to register for this class.
WRAP® is designed to:
- * Decrease and prevent intrusive or troubling feelings and behaviors;
- * Increase personal empowerment;
- * Improve quality of life; and
- * Assist people in achieving their life goals and dreams.
What you’ll learn:
- * Five key recovery concepts
- * How to make your own Wellness Recovery Action Plan®
- * How to use and share your plan
Who should attend?
- * Individuals living with mental health, substance use and/or intellectual/ developmental disability issues and their loved ones who want to create positive change in the way they feel or increase their enjoyment in life
- * Individuals who want to increase their understanding of mental health recovery concepts, skills and strategies