- This event has passed.
Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Two-day Training [Asheville]
December 6, 2018 @ 9:00 am - December 7, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
WRAP® is an evidence-based self-management and recovery system developed by a group of people with mental health difficulties who struggled to incorporate wellness tools and strategies into their lives. WRAP® is designed to: decrease and prevent intrusive or troubling feelings and behaviors; increase personal empowerment; improve quality of life; and assist people in achieving their life goals and dreams.
What you’ll learn:
- Five key recovery concepts
- How to make your own Wellness Recovery Action Plan®
- How to use and share your plan
Who should attend?
- Individuals living with mental health, substance use and/or intellectual/developmental disability issues and their loved ones who want to create positive change in the way they feel or increase their enjoyment in life
- Individuals who want to increase their understanding of mental health recovery concepts, skills and strategies
There is no cost to attend. To register, call MaryAnn Haskell at 1-800-893-6246 ext. 1174 or email email@example.com.