- This event has passed.
**POSTPONED** Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Two-day Training in Asheville
March 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am – March 19, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
This event has been postponed in response to guidance around social interactions and the COVID-19 virus.
Following are some coronavirus/COVID-19 information resources that may be of interest:
- Vaya Health: www.vayahealth.com/coronavirus-updates/
- NC Department of Health and Human Services: www.ncdhhs.gov/coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
WRAP® is an evidence-based self-management and recovery system developed by a group of people with mental health difficulties who struggled to incorporate wellness tools and strategies into their lives. There is no cost to attend.
WRAP® is designed to:
- Decrease and prevent intrusive or troubling feelings and behaviors;
- Increase personal empowerment;
- improve quality of life; and
- Assist people in achieving their life goals and dreams.
What you’ll learn:
- Five key recovery concepts
- How to make your own Wellness Recovery Action Plan®
- How to use and share your plan
Who should attend?
- Individuals living with mental health, substance use and/or intellectual/developmental disability issues and their loved ones who want to create positive change in the way they feel or increase their enjoyment in life
- Individuals who want to increase their understanding of mental health recovery concepts, skills and strategies