- This event has passed.
What’s in YOUR medicine cabinet? Operation Medicine Drop
October 28, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Operation Medicine Drop is Saturday, October 28th from 10am – 2pm at the following locations:
- Rutherfordton Food Lion
- Forest City Ingles
- Ellenboro Fire Department
- Walgreens 1124 Patton Ave, Asheville
- Walgreens 1835 Hendersonville Road, Asheville
- Walgreens 841 Merrimon Ave, Asheville
- CVS 505 Smokey Park Hwy, Asheville
- CVS 425 W State St. Black Mountain
- Asheville Airport – Public Safety Building, Fletcher
- SONA Pharmacy – 805 Fairview Rd., Asheville
Take advantage of this opportunity to securely dispose of unused or expired prescription and over-the-counter medicines to a TAKE-BACK event near you. Or find a location at http://ncsafekids.org.
Please follow these instructions: Remove identifications from all medications, separate pills, liquids and inhalers.
Our goal is multi-faceted–prevent medications from falling into the wrong hands, prevent accidental poisonings, and prevent environmental damage caused by medications in the water supply.