Finding care can be confusing sometimes. At Vaya Health, we make it easier.
The process often starts with a phone call to our 24/7 Access to Care Line at 1-800-849-6127. You can receive referrals to providers, find information about community organizations, request services or get help in a crisis. Reasons to call include:
- You are experiencing a crisis.
- You need to find a healthcare provider near you.
- You have trouble finding care.
- You want to make an appointment for healthcare services.
- You are worried about an emotional, behavioral or learning problem.
- You are worried about an alcohol or drug problem.
- You are afraid of your thoughts, moods or emotions.
- You are depressed.
- A trusted person thinks that you need help.
- You want information about services managed by Vaya Health.
- You want information about services and resources for yourself, a child or a loved one.
We suggest you save our Access to Care Line number at 1-800-849-6127 in your mobile phone or write it on something you will always have on you. This website also contains information about what benefits may be available to you or a family member.
Remember: If you have a medical or life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency department immediately. For individuals who are hearing-impaired, dial 711 to reach NC Relay.