We welcome your questions and comments. If you or someone you know needs help in a crisis or information about local services, please call our 24-hour Behavioral Health Crisis Line at 1-800-849-6127. If you are hearing impaired, call Relay NC at 711. Our trained professionals are available to take your call at any time, any day of the year.
If you or someone you know needs immediate medical attention or is experiencing a life-threatening situation, call 911.
200 Ridgefield Court,
Asheville, NC 28806
Business hours: 8:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Business calls and general inquiries
825 Wilkesboro Blvd. NE,
Lenoir, NC 28645
Other useful contacts:
- Business calls and general inquiries: 828-225-2785 (local) or 1-800-893-6246 (toll-free)
- Member Services (for help with a question, concern or complaint, or to report a grievance): 1-800-849-6127 (toll-free 24/7) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaya Health Confidential Compliance (Fraud and Abuse) 24-hour hotline: 1-866-916-4255 or email@example.com or submit your concern anonymously via EthicsPoint.
- Provider questions: 1-866-990-9712 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- News media questions: Please visit our Media Center
- Legal inquiries: All legal inquiries, legal documents, subpoenas, public record requests or any other requests related to legal or compliance issues should be directed to the Office of General Counsel at 828-225-2785, ext. 5280, or email@example.com, via facsimile at 828-252-9584 or by mail at 200 Ridgefield Court, Asheville, NC 28806.