We welcome your questions and comments. If you or someone you know needs help in a crisis or information about local services, please call our 24-hour Access to Services Line at 1-800-849-6127. If you are hearing impaired, call Relay NC at 711. Our trained professionals are available to take your call at any time, any day of the year.
If you or someone you know needs immediate medical attention or is experiencing a life-threatening situation, call 911.
200 Ridgefield Court, Suite 206,
Asheville, NC 28806
Business calls and general inquiries
For help with a question, concern or complaint, or to report a grievance.
1-800-849-6127 (toll-free, 24/7) email@example.com
825 Wilkesboro Blvd. SE,
Lenoir, NC 28645
128 Sylva Plaza,
Sylva, NC 28779
895 State Farm Road, Suite 507,
Boone, NC 28607
Other useful contacts:
- Business calls and general inquiries: 828-225-2785 (local) or 1-800-893-6246 (toll-free)
- Customer Services (for help with a question, concern or complaint, or to report a grievance): 1-800-849-6127 (Toll free 24/7) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaya Health Confidential Compliance (Fraud and Abuse) 24-hour hotline: 1-866-916-4255 or email@example.com or submit your concern anonymously via EthicsPoint.
- Provider questions: 1-866-990-9712 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- News media questions: Please visit our Media Center
- Legal inquiries: All legal inquiries, legal documents, subpoenas, public record requests or any other requests related to legal or compliance issues should be directed to the Office of General Counsel at 828-225-2785, ext. 5280, or email@example.com, via facsimile at 828-252-9584 or by mail at 200 Ridgefield Court, Suite 206, Asheville, NC 28806.