Vaya Health is here to support the people and local communities we serve. Use the contacts below to get the help or information you need:
Behavioral Health Crisis Line: 1-800-849-6127 (toll-free)
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year, to all residents of Vaya’s region.
- Call for help with a mental health or substance use crisis.
- In case of a medical emergency or life-threatening situation, call 911.
Member and Recipient Services: 1-800-962-9003 (TTY 711) (toll-free)
- Available Monday – Saturday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- For help with non-emergency questions, issues, or concerns.
- For help with filing a complaint, grievance, or appeal.
- For help connecting to your Vaya Care Manager.
- Non-emergency email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Calls and General Inquiries
Administrative offices: 200 Ridgefield Court, Suite 218, Asheville, NC 28806 | Business hours: 8:30 – 5p.m.
Local offices throughout our region:
Ashe County: 626 Ashe Central School Road, Suite 202, Jefferson, NC 28640
Alamance County: 2929 Crouse Ln., Suite B, Burlington, NC 27215
Caldwell County: 825 Wilkesboro Blvd. NE, Lenoir, NC 28645
Cherokee County: 750 US Hwy 64 West, Murphy, NC 28906
McDowell County: 408 Spaulding Rd. Suite B, Marion, NC 28752
Stokes County: 3172 NC Hwy 8 South, Unit B, Walnut Cove, NC 27052
Vance County: 134 S. Garnett St., Henderson, NC 27536
Wilkes County: 723 Main St. Suite E, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659
Yancey County: 72 Blue Ridge Lane, Burnsville, NC 28714
News media questions: Please visit our Media Center
Legal inquiries: All legal inquiries, legal documents, subpoenas, public record requests, or any other requests related to legal or compliance issues should be directed to the Office of General Counsel by calling 1-828-225-2785 ext. 5280, emailing email@example.com, sending a fax to 1-828-252-9584, or mailing to 200 Ridgefield Court, Suite 218, Asheville, NC 28806.