24/7 Behavioral Health Crisis Line
Vaya Health maintains deep roots in our local communities. Our confidential, 24/7 Behavioral Health Crisis Line at 1-800-849-6127 is based in North Carolina and staffed by professionals from the counties we serve.
Our call center specialists are trained to help people with mental health, substance use or intellectual/developmental disability needs. When you call, you’ll be connected with a specialist who can:
- Provide assistance in a mental health, substance use or intellectual and/or developmental disability crisis
- Conduct a telephone assessment of your needs
- Enroll you in publicly funded services managed by Vaya, if qualified
- Connect you to a healthcare provider in our network and help you make a first appointment
- Provide information on community resources that may be useful to you
Translation services are also available to you. Our call center professionals are also trained to take calls through standard TTY Relay systems. For individuals who are hearing-impaired, dial 711 to reach NC Relay.
Remember: If you have a medical or life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency department immediately.